"Sprout (vb) : to begin to grow or develop"
"Seedling (n): a developing young player with Sprout experience
Our Sprout & Seedling Skill & Play program was created to introduce the great, fun game of field hockey to youth in the area. Each weekly session has a skill segment and free play to put learned skills to the test. Our energetic and passionate teachers instill their love and passion for the game while teaching both the fundamental skills and tactics of todays modern game. We look to create a strong, positive foundation for young players to grow a life-long desire to play and/or compete at school, club, college, and adult levels. We further hope our young players' Sprout & Seedling experience will inspire them to tryout for our travel programs after a few years of skills and play.
The Sprout & Seedling Skill & Play Sessions are typically organized as 45' of skills, player and ball movement followed by 15' of small game for 4 weeks.
3 Winter Sessions For Both Sprouts & Seedlings.
Winter I: 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17
Winter II: 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28
Winter III: 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25
Winter 2019-20 Sprout & Seeding Tuesday Program:
• Seedlings - 4th-8th 4:30-5:30pm
• Sprouts K-3rd, 5:30-6:30pm
• Players Are Grouped By Ability
• Indoor Skills and Game Play
• Mouthguards and Shinguards required
• Reversible pinnie. One pinnie/year (Year = Fall'19-Summer '20)
• Visit www.longstreth.com for all your field hockey needs.
Call in your order to Longstreth and say you are a Mystx field hockey player and receive a 25% discount but must call in your order.
• Register online @ www.mystxfieldhockey.com, Winter Programs
• $95/player cash or check
• $98.50 Credit card ($95 + $3.50 processing fee)
All sessions @ The Sportsplex, 1331 O'Reilly Drive, Feasterville, PA.
For more information, please contact Shawn Mayer.